This badge is issued for exploring and creating future scenarios for learning, civic engagment and career in Cities and Regions of Learning.
Earners of this badge followed KnowledgeWorks Foundation's suggested method to create future scenarios to think of what could happen. People choose an area to focus your futures scenario, e.g. learning, civic engagement or careers in their city or region.
When creating future scenarios badge earners demonstrated their abilities to:
- List uncertainties people may be facing in their future learning, civic and career pathways.
- Prioritise those that seem most important or most impactful for people in their city or region.
- Pick two of those top-priority uncertainties to form the axes of a scenario matrix in the scenario worksheet.
- Label the end points (for example, low/high duration and low/high spread)
- Identify features of each resulting scenario, which can be simple as listing bullet points or can take the form of a more developed story.