This badge is issued for creating and publishing at least one activity on the Cities of Learning platform. The activity can be an event, internship, volunteering, digital experience, project, open space, course or workshop.
To create and publish an activity, earners of this badge followed thesed steps:
- Thought of passions, interests and needs of learners.
- Considered the best activities that learners can undertake to gain skills needed for their present and future learning, civic engagement and careers.
- Decided if they want activities to be publicly accessible by anyone or offered them only to targeted audiences.
- Extended activities with additional content and resources online.
- Add 1 to 3 clear steps on what learners should do and what they can learn and gain by accomplishing an activity.
- Prepared learners for adding some evidence of learning.