Hear ye, hear ya! One more Podcast episode “EduGaming” is ready to reach your ears and minds!
Listen to this podcast and get to know more about “EduGaming“ game design experience made by the BalkanIDEA Novi Sad(Serbia) team.
Guests of this podcast are Snežana Bačlija Knoch and Ivana Volf .
This activity will help you to:
- To get to know more about “EduGaming” game design experience;
- Understand how to build game design experience on the topics of diversity, inclusion, sustainability (and other social issues);
- Know what does it mean to have game design process with youth workers and youth leaders;
- To reflect on what kind of game design experience do you want to make.
Complete the following activities:
- Listen to the podcast (22 min.);
- Reflect on your experience;
- Complete badge tasks;
- Claim activity badge.
This series of podcasts is a part of the capacity-building project "Game On: Inclusion through educational game design".
Project co-funded by EU Erasmus+.