Hear ye, hear ya! Another Podcast episode “Games that change the world” is ready to reach your ears and minds!
Listen to this podcast and get to know more about “Games that change the world“ game design experience made by the Nexes (Spain) team.
Link to this podcast episode [ivoox]
This activity will help you to:
- To get to know more about “Games that change the world” game design experience;
- Understand how to build game design experience on the topic of social development;
- Know what does it mean to have game design process with young people;
- To reflect on what kind of game design experience do you want to make.
Complete the following activities:
- Listen to the podcast (20 min.);
- Reflect on your experience;
- Complete badge tasks;
- Claim activity badge.
This series of podcasts is a part of the capacity-building project "Game On: Inclusion through educational game design".
Project co-funded by EU Erasmus+.