Hear ye, hear ya! Podcast episode “Explorêve” is ready to reach your ears and minds!
Listen to this podcast and get to know more about the computer game - “Explorêve” - design experience made by the Nexes (Spain) team.
Guest of this podcast is Samuel Béguin, from organisation Scouts (France);
This activity will help you to:
- To get to know more about “Explorêve” game design experience;
- Understand how to build game design experience on the topics of values and history of Scouts, contact with other young scouts and experimenting the creativity and collaborative work;
- Know what does it mean to have game design process with young people;
- To reflect on what kind of game design experience do you want to make.
Complete the following activities:
- Listen to the podcast (18 min.);
- Reflect on your experience;
- Complete badge tasks;
- Claim activity badge.
This series of podcasts is a part of the capacity-building project "Game On: Inclusion through educational game design".
Project co-funded by EU Erasmus+.
Cover image: photo by Amjith S on Unsplash