Hear ye, hear ya! Podcast episode “Mission Z” is ready to reach your ears and minds!
Listen to this podcast and get to know more about the board game - “Mission Z“ - design experience made by Nectarus (Lithuania) team.
Guest of this podcast is Ugnė Kumparskaitė.
This activity will help you to:
- To get to know more about “Mission Z” game design experience;
- Understand how to build game design experience on the topics of sustainable resources management, conflict and peace, migration and territories;
- Know what does it mean to have game design process with young people;
- To reflect on what kind of game design experience do you want to make.
Complete the following activities:
- Listen to the podcast (16 min.);
- Reflect on your experience;
- Complete badge tasks;
- Claim activity badge.
This series of podcasts is a part of the capacity-building project "Game On: Inclusion through educational game design".
Project co-funded by EU Erasmus+.