Get ready to learn key entrepreneurship skills!
During this training session you will understand the key entrepreneurship concepts, what they mean and what they give for a business. You will also learn about entrepreneurship skills and organisational positions.
This training session will help you to know:
- Key business terms and glossary.
- Types and styles of leadership.
- Key actors in any business.
Complete the following activities:
- Learn key concepts for entrepreneurship skills.
- Discuss with others what is a leadership.
- Finding out the differences between Entrepreneur, Board of Directors and Managers.
This activity includes best practices of WKO (Austrian Federal Economic Chamber) provided for the project DARE - Day One Alliance for Employment that is funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment.