You have to get all badges from the list below
This badge is issued to people who have co-designed future learning, civic and career pathways in their cities and regions.
The holders of this badge have researched and imagined futures of their cities and regions and their role in making an impact on creating these futures. They designed and uploaded new activities, playlist and badges on Cities of Learning platform.The following specific activities were completed:
- assessing unique traits and behaviours of being a lead learner;
- researching and imagining futures of a city or region;
- thinking of a personal role in creating futures of learning, civic engagement and careers;
- describing scenarios of possible futures;
- creating activities, playlists and badges for new learning pathways.
Specific skills worked at are futures thinking, confident leadership, leading change, cognitive flexibility, lifelong learning, combining futures and design thinking to piloting new initiative.
The Network of Cities of Learning offered this learning pathway within the capacity-building project ‘Youth co-design learning, civic and career pathways’. The EU’s Erasmus+ Programme provided co-funding support for this project.
Issued by organiser or scanning QR code
Complete all activities in this learning playlist and collect their badges.