In both personal and professional/academic life, challenges often arise that we are called upon to overcome. Handling and thriving within these challenges requires that the skills of flexibility and adaptability be well-developed. Resilience is based on different skills such as critical thinking, decision-making ability, etc.
These skills can provide the development of:
- Adapting successfully to changing situations and environments
- Planning in advance, with alternatives in case something goes wrong
- Persevering in the face of unexpected difficulties
- Preventing and responding positively to changing environments
- Tackling new challenges in a short timeframe.
- Coping with changing priorities/workload
Activities to complete
Complete the following activities, earn badges and you will see your playlist progress updated